Do you have the culinary skills to rival Gordon Ramsay? Show off your skills by visiting WPBI FOX 16’s Facebook and commenting on the Summer of Gordon post with a picture of your culinary creation. Share the post with others to get more likes for your culinary creation. You have until August 9th to post your picture. On August 10th the winner will be chosen at random by our judges. The winner will win a private fine dining experience for four courtesy of Bistro 501. Celebrate the Summer of Gordon with Bistro 501 and WPBI FOX 16.
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter the WPBI FOX 16 “Summer of Gordon Giveaway” Contest, go to WPBI FOX 16’s Facebook page and comment on the Summer of Gordon Giveaway post with a picture of your culinary creation from July 13, 2020 through August 10, 2020. Participants may comment once (1) until the contest ends. Entrants must be following WPBI FOX 16’s Facebook to be considered. Chances of winning are dependent on how many entrants have entered the contest.
2) All entrants who are following WPBI FOX 16’s Facebook page will be eligible for the grand prize, a fine dining experience for 4 at Bistro 501. Dinner will be prepared for winner and 3 additional persons. Cooking stations will be set up for executive chef and co -owner Cheyenne Buckley for this private event. Chef Cheyenne will meet with the guests prior to the event to determine the date and any allergies and /or dislikes. Winner and guests will be guided through a 3-course meal with ingredient knowledge, interactive cooking instructions for each course, appetizer, entree, and dessert. Wine pairings and dessert lesson to be provided by co-owner Theresa Buckley and a senior server will be on staff to clear and cater to the guests needs. Ingredient history and regional facts will be provided throughout as will tips and tricks of the trade. This will take place at the Bistro 501 restaurant on an evening when they are closed to the public making for a special and intimate setting (date to be determined). Bistro 501 is a locally owned restaurant that has been at the heart of Downtown for over 20 years offering the finest in dining and entertaining. Blackout dates will be provided. (Approximate retail value: $1000.00).
3) Grand prize winner to be selected in a random drawing conducted on August 10, 2020 and notified August 10, 2020. Judge’s decisions are final. After notification, winner’s information will be sent to Bistro 501, which will then conduct final fine dining experience arrangements. WPBI FOX 16 and Bistro 501 will work with the contest winner to set up accommodations.
4) Grand prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, advertising, and liability release within 5 days of notification or prize will be forfeited. All winners agree to use of their names/voices/likenesses in publicity and advertising without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. WPBI Fox 16 reserves the right to forfeit the prize after notification for any reason.
5) No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Taxes are sole responsibility of winners. Limit: one winner per household or family.
6) Contest open to Indiana residents residing in the following counties: Tippecanoe, Clinton, Montgomery, Fountain, Warren, Benton, Newton, Jasper, Pulaski, White, Cass, Boone, Parke, Vermillion, Putnam, Hendricks, Howard and Carroll county. Employees and their immediate families of WPBI Fox 16, Bistro 501, their affiliates, subsidiaries, other television, radio, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestants who have won a promotion from WPBI FOX 16 within 12 months prior to July 13, 2020 may be disqualified.
7) For name of prize winners, send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to WPBI FOX 16, 3824 S 18th St, Lafayette, IN 47909 after August 10, 2020. Requests must be received by September 1st, 2020.
8) WPBI FOX 16 reserves the right to cancel contest at any time, without prior notification, under any and all circumstances. WPBI FOX 16 also reserves the right to award or forfeit prizes to any eligible contestant. WPBI FOX 16 also reserves the right to seek compensation from winner after August 10, 2020 if WPBI FOX 16 has deemed winner used unfair advantage to enter contest or has violated any of the previous rules listed in this agreement.